The Candy Brigade - Custom Candy Buffets for Every Occasion
RSS Become a Fan

Recent Posts

Red Sox Candy Buffet - Ethan's Bar Mitzvah
Chanel Themed Candy and Dessert Buffet-Bridal Shower in New York (Part 1)
Frozen Themed Candy Buffet - Alexa's Birthday

Proms & Graduations
Reunions
Showers
Weddings
powered by

Blog

Chanel Themed Candy and Dessert Buffet-Bridal Shower in New York (Part 1)

We can't get enough of the beautiful Chanel themed candy and dessert buffet we created for Gizem's bridal shower at the Powelton Club in Newburgh, New York.  Gizem's candy table was styled in pink, black and white to coordinate with her gorgeous Chanel inspired bridal shower.   The sweets table was filled with candies and chocolates - gumball necklaces, french macarons, rock candy, peanut butter cups & more.   Our friend, Carol at JALS made us beautiful chocolate covered Oreos, pretzels & cake fudge pops.   We created custom chocolate bar wrappers for the Godiva Bars and personalized favor bags.  The table came together beautifully.  Check it out....

dfdfd

dfdfddfd

Thank you for checking out Gizem's Chanel inspired candy & dessert buffet! Up next on the Blog are the Chanel inspired candy & cupcake tables we created for Chantal's Bridal Shower in Rhode Island.

16 Comments to Chanel Themed Candy and Dessert Buffet-Bridal Shower in New York (Part 1):

Comments RSS
uk essays on Wednesday, October 14, 2015 6:44 AM
The Channel-related items have overwhelmed the photos)) As for me, they are too luscious.

paper writer on Thursday, May 03, 2018 11:37 PM
I am always inspired with how I work, to organize different events. It gives me more confidence every time my client is really satisfied with my work. I always make sure that the needs of the customers are met, because that is how I make things work and in that way I'll have a good feedback and be recommended in the future. The theme of the party is very classy, it really looks fancy because of the theme called "Chanel" a brand that is so expensive. I wonder who suggested it? Nevertheless, it is very fantastic and wonderful. Keep it up!

Live option tips on Tuesday, October 27, 2015 8:19 AM
Very well written, I hope next time can be good, thanks for sharing.

Anna De Vivo on Thursday, January 21, 2016 10:39 AM
Magnific Sweets Table! My compliments rally wonderful

fake watches uk on Thursday, March 17, 2016 4:53 AM
Our friend, Carol at JALS made us beautiful chocolate covered Oreos, pretzels & cake fudge pops.

celine bags on Monday, March 28, 2016 7:35 AM
The Frozen Candy Table was filled with color coordinated candy & chocolates including some fabulous Olaf Cake Pops from our friend Carol at JALS.

Shirley R. Lee on Friday, May 27, 2016 4:55 AM
Great article.I hope next time can be good, thanks for sharing.

traditional wears on Thursday, September 15, 2016 2:27 AM
Very nice, amazing creation, really6 very informative, thanks for share this post.

brazilian hair bundles on Tuesday, November 08, 2016 2:15 AM
Amazing article, thanks for share this here with us.

pronostics expert on Thursday, March 02, 2017 11:23 AM
Cakes and sweets look so delicious!

assignment uk on Thursday, May 04, 2017 4:22 AM
It was really good work. I really like your thoughts.I personally appreciates for your work.your article is very impressive and helpful for us. Hope you will share these kinds of things with us also in future.

johanseena on Monday, November 06, 2017 5:30 AM
The band has evolved consistently through the years since their original collaboration, and experimenting with various musical styles. They have released a number of albums since the early , their most recent full-length being the B-side compilation album Deep Gems (2008). In 2010, the band released the six-song EP Feeling Without Touching. The band is working on their upcoming third studio album, Body Work.

essay cloud on Thursday, March 29, 2018 8:27 AM
I have recently started a blog.Wow, it looks really beautiful! My friend has recommended your services to me some time ago and I still could not make it. I think this new place can be a motivation for me to go there finally. Thanks a lot for posting.

ace on Wednesday, April 11, 2018 4:03 AM
nice

ArnoldOasif on Sunday, April 29, 2018 11:17 PM
Very nice post, i certainly love this website, keep on it Website Information

injustice joker costumes on Saturday, May 05, 2018 4:00 AM
Thank You for sharing this valuable information We have well-equipped company in USA housing a team of 80+ of experts.deanna troi costume halloween fire emblem oboro cosplay