The Candy Brigade - Custom Candy Buffets for Every Occasion
RSS Become a Fan

Recent Posts

Red Sox Candy Buffet - Ethan's Bar Mitzvah
Chanel Themed Candy and Dessert Buffet-Bridal Shower in New York (Part 1)
Frozen Themed Candy Buffet - Alexa's Birthday

Reunions
Showers
Weddings
powered by

Blog

Vintage Fair Themed Candy Buffet-First Birthday Party

We're so excited to share photos of the candy buffet we created for Elena's First Birthday Party in Durham, Connecticut.  Elena's fair themed party was over-the-top amazing.  Elena's mom, Alicia definitely knows how to throw a party.  From the face painter, food trucks, cotton candy, fried dough & 12 foot candy buffet, no detail was overlooked.

Since Alicia was having a Vintage Fair Themed Party for her daughter,  we used burlap & lace throughout the table as well as our rustic boxes, vintage containers & ruffled table skirt.    We styled the candy buffet in shades of peach, orange & gold to coordinate with the rest of the party.   I'm sure you want to know about the sweets......the table was filled with French Macaroons, Gumball Necklaces, Chocolate Covered Pretzels, Chocolate Covered Oreos, Pumpkin & Apple Pies, Sour Patch, Pixy Stix, Jelly Bellies, Whirly Pops & more.  Take a look at Elena's Vintage Fair Themed Candy Buffet.......

The French Macaroons were displayed on our adorable Ferris Wheel

Our custom burlap centerpiece box

Giant Pixy Stix with custom fair themed labels

Custom signage

Custom Whirly Pops

We absolutely love the colors that were used throughout Elena's table

French Macaroons

Apple cider mugs for the kiddos

More pics of the sweets table

Merry-go-round with yummy French Macaroons

Custom candy favor bags

Homemade Apple & Pumpkin Pies

We hope you enjoyed Elena's vintage fair themed candy table.  We would love to create a custom candy or dessert buffet for your next event.  We travel through Connecticut, New York, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Jersey & beyond.  We also ship our custom candy buffet items across the United States.  Please e-mail us for details and pricing.

14 Comments to Vintage Fair Themed Candy Buffet-First Birthday Party:

Comments RSS
Sthefany on Monday, January 12, 2015 1:37 AM
Hi I was wondering if by any crazy chance u would tell me where u got those cute little gold frames for the names of the candies..... I'm in love! I've literally been searching for them for the last two weeks. I know I may asking for too much or what do I search, they're impossible to find! I'm obsessed with your work. Let me know!! Sent from my iPad

Gina & Vicki on Monday, January 19, 2015 10:39 AM
Thanks so much for the compliments! We actually purchased these small frames in silver and had to paint them gold. I hope that helps!

Review Solution on Friday, January 23, 2015 11:23 AM
The designs are so amazing! I wish i could make one someday!

swiss watches on Wednesday, November 11, 2015 9:27 PM
Elena's mom, Alicia definitely knows how to throw a party.

emergency first aid at work on Monday, November 30, 2015 8:00 AM
I love short notes using number of terms along with strong meaning. I enjoy it!! Which i make an effort to generate my pertaining to friends. It's remarkable!!

Tammy Dutra on Sunday, February 14, 2016 5:47 PM
I would very much like to see the cake from Elana's 1st birthday vintage candy buffet. Could you please post a photo and the name of the Bakery you obtained it from? Thank you very much! Love your work. ~Tammy

here on Friday, May 06, 2016 12:44 PM
On your Special Day I Wish you to Pick some Flowers, have some Tea, and Spend your Time Leisurely. - My Best Birthday Wishes to You..

Party Wear Gowns on Thursday, August 11, 2016 5:17 AM
Wow!!! amazing decoration, really very informative and helpful post, i really loved the theme, thanks for share this post here with us.

rolex replica on Friday, September 23, 2016 12:32 AM

8A quality hair bundles on Wednesday, November 16, 2016 2:51 AM
A custom candy or dessert buffet for next event.

plots near super corridor indore on Saturday, November 19, 2016 2:33 AM
Decorations are very beautiful, thanks for share.

chanel handbags on Tuesday, December 20, 2016 4:10 AM
I have enjoyed reading Wonderful overall blogging site

www.uklouisvuittonshop.co.uk on Tuesday, December 20, 2016 4:11 AM
This post are very useful one. It is great to see this blog.

rtytry on Saturday, October 21, 2017 10:58 PM