The Candy Brigade - Custom Candy Buffets for Every Occasion

Reunions
Showers
Weddings
powered by

Blog

Baby Boy Blue Candy Buffet: Baptism

We're thrilled to share photos of the  candy table we created for Nico's Baptism a few months ago.  The table was elegantly decorated in light blue, white and silver. Some of our favorite sweets on the table were Chocolate Covered Oreos, Chocolate Covered Pretzels and Blue Raspberry Gummy Bears.
Nico's celebration was held a Cafe Goodfellas in New Haven.  If you haven't been there, we suggest you make a trip.  We absolutely LOVED this place!  Great food, beautiful atmosphere and a fabulous staff.  The owner and his crew were SO accommodating!

We would like to send a special thank you to Nico's parents, Richard and Lori for allowing us to be a part of their little boy's wonderful day.

We found a really nice white fabric for the custom backdrop.  We also created one of our custom centerpiece boxes.

Nico's Custom Candy Favor Bags
Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate.....

24 Comments to Baby Boy Blue Candy Buffet: Baptism:

Comments RSS
Yolanda on Wednesday, August 22, 2012 2:18 PM
Dear Candy Brigade, Just a quick note to congratulate you on the beautiful work you do. Every detail is stunning and truly a delight for the eye and palate. Keep up the wonderful work and best of luck in your future endeavors. Regards, Yolanda

online windows 7 ultimate key on Wednesday, May 28, 2014 3:33 AM
window 7 key gen , win7.ultimate.product.key , windows 7 professional product key , free purchase windows 7 ultimate product key , antivirus 1 year genuine key 2012 , `1o1\M;m

buy windows 7 ultimate key on Wednesday, May 28, 2014 3:41 AM
buy windows 7 key , windows 7 pro key , win 7key , window 7 starter to home premium , free genuine windows 7 ultimate product key , SmNzH_3b

win 8 product key on Wednesday, May 28, 2014 4:16 AM
free microsoft office 2010 professional plus genuine product key , activation key windows 7 ultimate , online genuine window 7 product key free , buy windows 7 key , wholesale cd keys microsoft publisher , df.2T9Jk

discount windows 7 professional key on Wednesday, May 28, 2014 4:19 AM
product key windows 7 ultimate sp1 free , windows 7 home pmium product key free , buy windows 7 key , windows 7 key online , wholesale windows 8 pro software , hmw=>[@:

The Candy Brigade on Thursday, August 23, 2012 12:42 AM
Thank you, Yolanda. We certainly love what we do. We appreciate you checking us out.

drapery Toronto on Sunday, September 30, 2012 5:04 AM
How interesting this post...!! I like this very much and want to celebrate my sister birthday like this table decoration. Thanks and waiting for getting your next update.

Krystal Lozano on Thursday, November 01, 2012 3:14 PM
I Love every one of your designs! Where can I find large pixie sticks in single color? everywhere I look online they come in a box of multi colors? Please Share. Thank you so much

Jason on Saturday, March 30, 2013 1:29 PM
We sell Pixy Stix by individual color at www.temptationcandy.com

cb 1 weight gainer on Monday, November 05, 2012 6:35 AM
Candy buffets are becoming increasingly popular at wedding receptions, replacing traditional dessert tables or reception favors. A candy buffet is a creative way to dress up your wedding reception, especially since you can customize the color palette to complement the rest of the decor. Thanks.

Austin Baby Photographers on Tuesday, December 04, 2012 3:35 AM
Thanks for the explained process. I am very familiar with the entire set-up, and have done work almost identical to the ones shown.

professional camera on Wednesday, December 05, 2012 5:22 AM
I liked this Decoration in light blue color. Wonderful photographs are captured. Please share some more material like this.

lisa on Sunday, January 20, 2013 10:50 PM
I LOVE your website!!!! What talented people you all are.. I am planning my sons Communion and Love all your ideas from Nicos Christening. Thank You for sharing your ideas and pictures.

camera repair shop on Thursday, January 24, 2013 5:13 AM
It is incomprehensible to me now, but in general, the usefulness and significance is overwhelming. Thank a lot for posting this article it’s very interesting and informative.

write my essay on Thursday, March 21, 2013 12:09 PM
Do we put too much emphasis on self-reliance and independence, and are we afraid of admitting that we need other people in our lives? Plan your response, and then write an essay...

Mixbook coupon code on Friday, May 17, 2013 6:37 AM

justsnapthis on Monday, May 20, 2013 10:23 PM
Hi, i think that i saw you visited my web site so i came to eturn the favor?I'm attempting to find things to improve my site!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!

Micaela Sanchez on Monday, June 17, 2013 6:31 PM
I don't have a website or a blog but I love to check beutifull decorations. I'm amaized at your talent. Congratulaitons.Is a delight to look at every single detail :)

rolex watches on Saturday, June 22, 2013 2:41 AM
The constant changing Replica Rolex Watches designs

wordpres themes free on Tuesday, August 13, 2013 9:56 AM
I like your style of writing. Straightforward and to the point.Will be back.!!

cheap lingerie sale on Wednesday, October 16, 2013 9:59 PM
I like the topic that you have been discussed.Thanks a lot for posting.My regards to you.

przeglądy rejestracyjne kraków on Thursday, June 26, 2014 11:31 AM
With value in the deliver the results exterior, your company have a very confident length The chosen an individual product may be difficult

adres on Wednesday, August 06, 2014 10:33 AM
It should really, yet , choose a devote the particular closet, reflect as well as seat, which you could comfortably garment shoes Community hall absolutely is a vital area divorce lawyers atlanta apartment

adres internetowy on Friday, August 15, 2014 3:05 AM
In history, a lot of coloration lightly brush was used for the major application in a electrician, nevertheless now in order to manage to work the household for numerous years