The Candy Brigade - Custom Candy Buffets for Every Occasion

Reunions
Showers
Weddings
powered by

Blog

Blue and Green Candy Buffet at the Simsbury Inn

Take a look at the candy buffet we created for Bill's and Alexa's wedding at the Simsbury Inn. The couple wanted the candy table to match their wedding colors of light blue, dark blue and green.    As you can see, their colors looked great together!

We love using Old Fashioned Candy Buttons.  They are so colorful!
We designed fun personalized labels for the Giant Pixy Stix.
Who doesn't love Rock Candy?
More fun candy......
Alexa and Bill wanted to use Chinese Take Out Boxes for their guests to put the candy in. We personalized the take out boxes with a ribbon, label and gem to match the candy buffet .   The take out boxes were displayed in a cute cart next to the table.
Fun signage.......

It was such a pleasure working with this fun, easy-going couple! Thank you Bill and Alexa for letting us be a part of your special day!

Up next?  A Tiffany themed candy buffet.  I can't wait to share these pictures!

7 Comments to Blue and Green Candy Buffet at the Simsbury Inn:

Comments RSS
Robin Smith on Sunday, July 24, 2011 7:22 PM
I had the pleasure of attending Bill and Alexa's wedding and have to say that the candy table was a hit!!! It was beautifully decorated and was great to be able to go down memory lane with the (old favorites):candy from my youth. I would highly recommend it to any couple looking for something unique and fun to add to their special day.
Reply to comment

The Candy Brigade on Tuesday, July 26, 2011 10:13 PM
Thanks Robin! Alexa and Bill were so much fun to work with! Everyone looked like they were having so much fun at the reception. I'm so glad everyone enjoyed the candy buffet!

Replica Hublot Big Bang Platinum Watches on Saturday, April 20, 2013 1:49 AM
We are actual manufacturers who spend time on the little details to perfect the performance of the top notch Replica Hublot Big Bang Platinum Watches.
Reply to comment

alvario on Wednesday, May 22, 2013 1:33 PM
Hello would you mind sharing which blog platform you're working with? I'm looking to start my own blog soon but I'm having a tough time making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something completely unique. P.S Apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!
Reply to comment

Agen Bola Online on Thursday, January 23, 2014 10:22 PM
This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the good work. I have been meaning to write something like this on my website and you have given me an idea.
Reply to comment

adres on Saturday, August 02, 2014 10:08 AM
consider each decision together with take into account no matter if the In the initial decision, truly comprehensive control during the steps involved in entering
Reply to comment

wedding gowns on Thursday, October 09, 2014 11:12 PM
few key graphs showing financial trends and key decision making benchmarks If a new product is being proposed and time permits a demonstration of the product may also be included
Reply to comment