The Candy Brigade - Custom Candy Buffets for Every Occasion
RSS Become a Fan

Recent Posts

Red Sox Candy Buffet - Ethan's Bar Mitzvah
Chanel Themed Candy and Dessert Buffet-Bridal Shower in New York (Part 1)
Frozen Themed Candy Buffet - Alexa's Birthday

Reunions
Showers
Weddings
powered by

Blog

Elegant Light Blue and Silver Candy Table

Posting a few pictures of our  light blue and silver candy table that we created for a wedding last weekend.  The wedding and reception was held at the Mill on the River in South Windsor,  CT.   The bride wanted an elegant candy table in light blue and silver and it was definitely elegant!   We designed a whirly pop tree with custom labels, pixy stix with custom labels, a gumdrop topiary tree and custom embossed favor bags.   We also used our handmade white tulle skirt.   The candy table looked fabulous!  We had a great time working with the bride and her mom.

13 Comments to Elegant Light Blue and Silver Candy Table:

Comments RSS
Fake MicheleCoquette on Saturday, April 20, 2013 1:49 AM
With reliable quality and good performance, Fake MicheleCoquette surprises the audience. It is the blend of creativity and historical accuracy.

package tour china on Thursday, May 16, 2013 12:10 PM
I would like to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this website. I am hoping the same high-grade website post from you in the upcoming also. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own website now. Actually the blogging is spreading its wings fast. Your write up is a good example of it.

local tibet travel agency on Sunday, May 19, 2013 5:58 PM
You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something that I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and very broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!

blogcauseon on Wednesday, May 22, 2013 12:45 AM
I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an edginess over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again since exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this increase.

tiffany's engagement rings on Wednesday, May 22, 2013 5:56 AM

a whole year , the human relationships involving the man and nature is create inventive atmosphere this is close to city . constructor and constructor and along with other creative person dance with the surrounding in nature setting . And decide on to the most haggard artistic view . The celine releasing the various s and s from elsewhere to offering creation.

constructor take to s a lot of contrivable Celine Clutches Leather bag Orange Blck and contrivable Celine Luggage Medium in Apricot 09 through the country . These targeted styles of inspired factor are present is his unique shackled Celine Luggage Original Leather bag in Red 187 . chessboard , bowknot , , lace , flowerlace , etc that all of they are able to detrusion on Javier Cody 's Bags . so is greatly attractive . celine bags quick grow up the the world best room of design by virtue of innovative viewpoint and inexpensive inspired style.

The more informations about This,Please enter:http://celinebagsshopping.com

Solar Led Lights New Zealand on Monday, June 24, 2013 5:24 AM
Magnificent piece of the writing about the light pack food ideas. Truly it is most important one note for all who welling to keep fit their health. Your survival tips so handful to me.

Soyabean Tips on Monday, August 26, 2013 5:17 AM
I like the useful info you provide in your posts. I I am quite sure I will learn a lot of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

nagrobki kielce on Tuesday, June 24, 2014 1:13 AM
And this is often in many cases attainable. It's always worth taking into consideration the on the market choices and More electricity product will permit us all to function beneath major load

wedding gowns on Thursday, October 09, 2014 11:14 PM
Found this on Yahoo and Im happy I did Well written article

Nifty Trading Tips on Tuesday, November 18, 2014 4:57 AM
I'm still learning from you, as I'm improving myself. I definitely love reading everything that is written on your site.Keep the posts coming. I loved it!

strona on Thursday, June 25, 2015 4:14 AM
The the next thing you should pay attention to the equipment found in the particular hallway However, anybody really should find their very best solution by assessing your company's situation

Rico on Sunday, May 22, 2016 5:12 AM
An impressive share! I've just forwarded this onto a coworker who was doing a little homework on this. And he in fact ordered me dinner simply because I stumbled upon it for him... lol. So let me reword this.... Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending the time to discuss this issue here on your website.

www.raybanvip.co.uk on Sunday, June 05, 2016 11:38 PM
The wedding and reception was held at the Mill on the River in South Windsor, CT.