Why a Candy Buffet...
Candy buffets are fun and exciting for all ages. They are a great addition to any event. They are unique and interactive, so your guests will be talking about your event for a long time.
"The Knot" has ranked candy buffets in their "Top 10 Reception Trends" for the past five years. There is every indication this trend is here to stay. What better way to leave your guests with a lasting impression. Your candy buffet can eliminate the need for favors. Instead, guests can fill a container with a mixture of candy that will delight them and leave them with the feeling that you did something special.
Doing it Yourself...
Most people who try to tackle a candy buffet do not realize all that is involved. The Candy Brigade can create your buffet for the same amount or less.
If you decide to do your own buffet you will need to:
- Decide what types of candy you need and purchase the right amount.
- Buy the containers, scoops and bags or boxes for your guests to put the candy in.
- Acquire table decorations such as lifts, table cloths, lights, flowers and signage.
- Purchase packaging materials so your candy and display arrive at your site in perfect condition.
- Wash and wrap your candy containers.
- Transport your candy and buffet materials to your venue.
- Set-up your candy buffet.
- Take down your display, repack it, rewash your glassware and store it or determine what to do with it.
There is a lot of work involved. It is tiring and may leave you exhausted for your event.
Why Hire Us...
The Candy Brigade will take care of all your needs. If your event is being held at a venue, we will have contacted your coordinator to discuss your needs.
We will set up your buffet and take it down after your event. And, unless you hire our Candy Hostess, you may not even know we're there.
We are not a company that strives to meet your expectations, we strive to exceed them.